The CRC is proud to serve clients experiencing a wide variety of situations. Sometimes clients have material needs that cannot be met by our traditional services.
Please subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter by clicking here to receive up-to-date information about specific client needs and requests.
- Food Donations
- What: Fresh produce, baked goods, and non perishables are all welcome.
- Where: Drop off at Family Services and Choice Food Pantry, 14 Lakeview Ave
- When: Drop off during service hours
- Monday, 12pm-4pm
- Tuesday, 12pm - 5pm
- Wednesday, 12pm-6pm
- Thursday, 12pm-7pm
- Friday, 12pm-4pm
- Non-food donations:
- What: We accept clothing, household and cleaning supplies, diapers, toiletries, and toys. *If you'd like to donate larger items such as larger appliances or furniture, please call the CRC, 614-268-3539, before dropping it off.
- Where: Drop off at the CRC Administrative Offices, 3222 N. High Street.
- When: Drop off during office hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Monetary donations:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the CRC's Administrative Office, 614-268-3539.