To donate securely through our website, complete the form on this page.
The CRC appreciates your donations. It is the kindness of our neighbors that allows us to continue the important work we do.
- Food Donations
- What: Fresh produce, baked goods, and non perishables are all welcome.
- Where: Drop off at Family Services and Choice Food Pantry, 14 Lakeview Ave
- When: Drop off during service hours
- Monday, 12pm-4pm
- Tuesday, 12pm - 5pm
- Wednesday, 12pm-6pm
- Thursday, 12pm-7pm
- Friday, 12pm-4pm
- Non-food donations:
- What: We accept clothing, household and cleaning supplies, diapers, toiletries, and toys. *If you'd like to donate larger items such as larger appliances or furniture, please call the CRC, 614-268-3539, before dropping it off.
- Where: Drop off at the CRC Administrative Offices, 3222 N. High Street.
- When: Drop off during office hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Monetary donations:
- Monetary donations can be made through the form on this page or dropped off in-person or mailed to the CRC, 3222 N. High Street.
- All donations are tax deductible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the CRC's Administrative Office, 614-268-3539.
Kids Club Tuition Fee Policy:
Kids Club Fees are on a sliding fee scale based upon family income. Parents are responsible for their portion of the Kids Club fee. Children may be withdrawn from the program due to non-payment. Tuition fees are non-refundable. *By submitting payment, you agree to the Kids Club Tuition Fee Policy.